Toggle shoutbox Shilo Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Shilo is currently ONLINE! Bonus play is ENABLED!

@  42o : (10 September 2020 - 03:54 AM)

why can i not log in

@  Mod X : (27 August 2020 - 10:20 PM)

Please read and vote fellas: http://shilo-ps.com/...ure/#entry13963

Photo

Update Log #7 - July 23rd - UIM Storage, Combat Fixes & More!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mod X Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:07 PM

Mod X

Founder & Developer

0bUHHGz.png

Hello people.

I have considered a lot of your suggestions and bug reports over the past few days and done my best to swiftly implement what I think will enhance your overall experience. Below is a full list of changes in todays update:

Storage Space (UIM/Elite)

Ultimate Ironman and Elite Ironman accounts now have a 1/250 chance of receiving storage tickets when killing NPC's above level 110 combat.Once redeemed, they unlock one storage space in their safe storage box. You can also receive storage tickets through the donation store. These spaces may only be used to store untradeable items (pets, void, fire cape etc.). To access your safe storage box, simply use any bank around the world. Note that everyone starts with zero spaces.

WAEZf4X.gif

Elder Chaos Druids
Long overdue, I decided to finally add the elder chaos druids to the chaos altar (the one in level-13 wilderness) where the wildy boss spawns. This to liven up the area and add some more excitment to it. They, ofcourse, drop the elder chaos druid robes.

HfpoTC3.png

Combat Changes
  • Auto-retaliate will no longer be activated and pull you back to your opponent if you are moving.
  • Players are now automatically unfrozen if the player that froze them are more than 12 tiles away.
  • The toxic staff of the dead now has its proper magic bonus when charged.
  • Gargoyles are now aggressive.
  • Using a bonecrusher or burying bones inside of Catacombs will now increase your prayer points by 1.
Barrows Changes
  • Fixed the barrows chest interface once and for all.
  • Added the amulet of damned to the barrows collection log.
  • Receiving the amulet of the damned now has a global announcement.
Skilling Changes
  • The goldsmith gauntlets now provide a smelting bonus to any bar, not just gold.
  • Doubled the amount of XP the spottier cape boosts hunter XP by.
  • Significantly increased the XP given for fletching bolts, darts and arrows.
  • Decreased the frequency of the random event interface.
  • Changed the names of the options for the manta ray fishing spot (said small net but was big net) and the one saying big net but was small net.
  • Lowered the amount of weeds needing to be raked when doing farming to 1 instead of 3.
  • Moved the home farming patch to falador park, just north of the other one.
  • Slightly buffed runecrafting XP for hard mode accounts.

Misc. Changes
  • Fixed Vorkath killcount once and for all and it will now count, from this update, every 50 kills properly. Sorry about this confusion.
  • Players can now have multiple brimstone keys at once and they're stackable.
  • The overloaded heart now has a 7-minute cooldown just like the other hearts.
  • Removed the tome of fire drop from chambers of xeric.
  • When receiving a raid drop the server will now announce how many rounds you have done.
  • The slayer cape now has the operating option to teleport you directly to the abyssal sire (close to the boss).
  • Fixed clicking Kaqemeex bringing up the player profiling input field.
  • Added back a man spawn to falador park to enable doing the falador diary.
  • Fixed the pest control teleport achievement in the western diary.
  • Fixed the steal from gem stall achievement in the falador diary. The one at home will count now.
  • The elf warriors are now referred to as elf warriors properly and both have proper melee attacks.
  • Added back a way to toggle right-click pet options in the advanced options interface.
I hope you will enjoy these updates, and look forward to more in the future :)

Best regards,

X

"You make your own success."

Do _NOT_ send me PM's. I wont respond. Instead, use the official ticket system.

#2 Thief Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:14 PM

Thief

Noob

Very nice overall update!

#3 THE Can Posted 23 July 2020 - 09:45 PM

THE Can

Noob

• LocationUnited States

Amazing update overall. Glad to see you put in the updates we talked about, and then even more from the discord. Very nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users