- Clue scroll caskets are now stackable.
- In-game highscores have been fixed-up and now display top 10 online properly.
- Chaos druids are now attackable again (sorry about that).
- Added revenants (all as one) as a possible task to wildy slayer.
- Added the overloaded heart to the slayer interface with an explanation instead of in the shop.
- Looked into farming objects clicking offsets and increased the xp gained on hard xp mode.
- Fixed the few copper ores that were giving clay instead of copper (sorry again).
- Fixed one of the tin ores giving coal.
- Made addy bar drops slightly more common from Aviansies.
- Fixed the damage output of the new enchanted dragonstone bolts (effects weren't counting properly).
- Fixed the equip and loot message of the Crystal Ring.
- Made superior encounters more common (1/75 -> 1/60).
- Players may now take a zamorakian spear to Oziach and make it a Hasta and vice versa. This costs 10M coins.
- The DHL now requires a hasta to be created rather than a spear.
- Added in the Kraken Cave teleport under slayer areas.
- Fixed lava dragon bones being called spined armour set.
- Fixed the reward chest interface being invisible in CoX.
- The d'hide shields are now equippable again.
- Fixed all of the dragon ornament kit upgrades.
- Fixed the wrong Cavalier mask being given as a thieving achievement reward. If you have received the faulty one; let me know and I will replace it for you.
- Tidied up the players online interface and added support for more than 50 players.
- A slight nerf has been applied to the Veteran's blade. It's now slightly worse than the abyssal whip.
- Improvements to the clipping at home; all objects and walls should now be properly clipped.
- Players may now dismantle etherium bracelets (empty) by right-clicking -> dismantle for 500 ether.
Update Log #3 - July 8th - Global Bosses, Sirenic Gear & More!
Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:04 AM
"You make your own success."
Do _NOT_ send me PM's. I wont respond. Instead, use the official ticket system.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users