I would like to thank you all for a smooth release. Some bugs here and there but overall we're booming! Here's a list of a few fixes that have been applied over the last 24 hours. Would also like to inform you that donations are now open and claimable. Bonus play will be enabled until wednesday, then turned on again friday for the weekend!
- Fixed the barrows chest interface display.
- You can now view all players online by clicking the players online in quest tab or by doing ::players (this way you can see there is no player multiplier)
- Fixed dagannoth mother in RFD not taking damage on spells properly.
- Fixed Moss Giant being unattackable.
- Fixed a tournament bug with HP not setting to 99 properly.
- Fixed chaos ele and KBD teleports.
- Made sure Veteran's weapons are depositable in looting bag.
- Fixed DBA Special attack.
- Fixed swapping PKP Tickets and Vote Tickets on bank booths.
- Removed gates from cow/chicken pen in lumbridge.
- Touch-ups to varrock rooftop course.
- Swapped kraken and hill giants teleport.
- Fixed Hard XP Mode not saving properly.
- All ores at mining guild are now operable.
- Clicking offsets on willow trees fixed.
- Fixed cave horror drops being empty.
- Infernal dragons now drop lava dragon bones.
- Fixed a bug which caused npcs not to die, objects to become unclickable etc.
- Fixed rune and addy dragons attacking outside of boundary.
- Fixed stat reset being 4 instead of 5M.
- Changed joining group ironman requirement to 500 total level instead of 50.
- Fixed lava battlestaff not giving infinite earth/fire runes.
- Fixed getting messages for not having required runes despite having that or not using magic.
- Fixed fremmy rooftop teleport location.
- Fixed black dragons being unattackable.
- Moved the hill giant in wildreness spawning inside a wall.
- Put the mage of zamorak at falador park.
- Put grace at the gnome agility course.
- Removed the ::skill and ::skilling commands which led to an old skilling zone.
- Put magic and yew trees in the woodcutting guild and moved the teleport up to them. Willows and maples are scattered around the real spawns.
Thanks and see you all online!